Have you ever had the Santa Fe Salad at the Cheesecake Factory and wished you could have it at home? Here’s an easy copycat recipe that is going to keep that craving satisfied! This salad is quick and easy but has the punch and satisfaction of a full meal!
The ingredients of the salad are straightforward. Greens, grilled chicken, black beans, tomatoes, and Jalapeño Jack cheese. Toss them together and set to the side. Cut up your avocado and mango, then set those to the side.
To create the amazing Cilantro Lime Dressing, grab your food processor! The dressing includes jalapeño, garlic, ginger, lime juice, balsamic vinegar, honey, olive oil and cilantro leaves. You won’t need a lot of dressing for this, so don’t be alarmed if you don’t have tons left over at the end! If you prefer to drench your salads in dressing, you may want to consider doubling the recipe.
This copycat Cheesecake Factory Santa Fe Salad recipe is easy, tasty and perfect as a light meal! Add the ingredients to your shopping list and try it!
Ready for more deliciousness? Read more of my recipes!
Copycat Cheesecake Factory Santa Fe Salad Recipe
- 4 Cup finely chopped mixed greens
- 1 Cup shredded chicken breast
- 1/2 Cup rinsed black beans
- 1/2 Cup chopped tomato
- 1/2 Cup shredded cheese (I use Jalapeño Jack)
- 1/4 Cup of diced mango
- 1/2 an avocado
- 1 small can of diced jalapeno's
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 1/4 Cup fresh lime juice
- 1/3 Cup honey
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 Cup cut cilantro leaves (packed)
- 1/2 Cup extra virgin oil
- Skin the chicken breast (or buy skinless) and season with salt and pepper
- Slice in half width-wise for a more even cook
- Grill chicken on medium until golden on both sides. You can also cook on the stove if you prefer
- Slice the chicken into thin strips
- Dice the mango into cubes and set to the side
- Slice half of an avocado into four strips and set to the side
- Add the drained can of diced jalapenos, garlic powder, and ground ginger into a blender.
- Pour in lime juice, honey, vinegar, and salt.
- While processing add the fresh cilantro leaves.
- Keep processing until blended well.
- With the blender still on, pour the olive oil slowly down each side until fully incorporated .
- In a large bowl add mixed greens, black beans and tomatoes and toss together.
- Pour in the dressing slowly and mix until fully coated. You will not need a lot of dressing.
- Place the chicken and cheese along with the mango and avocado on top of the greens and serve.