I have gotten a bunch of questions recently about where to find particular coupons. I am always happy to help, but if you need something faster than I can get to your question, here are a bunch of ideas for you!
- Check printable coupon pages! My favorite are Coupons.com, Red Plum, Smart Source, Hopster and Savings Coupons. Many of the coupons on their sites will also be listed in my Coupon Database.
- Use online app coupons! By using apps like Checkout 51, SavingStar, Ibotta and Snap by Groupon, you’ll increase your savings exponentially and you never have to pick up a scissors!
- Check your inserts! If you aren’t familiar with what’s available in your inserts, my Coupon Database will help you search. I also post a Sunday coupon preview before they are released.
- Check the company’s website and Facebook page! Companies often have printable coupons for their products on their sites.
- Email the company! It certainly can’t hurt and many companies just need to know that you want their coupons.
- Purchase some from a Coupon Clipping Service or eBay! I have purchased from Coupon Dede and eBay and have been very pleased with the experience.
- Check your stores for peelie, hangtag and blinkie coupons! When you walk the aisles at your grocery or drug stores, keep your eyes peeled for blinkie boxes of coupons, pamphlets with coupons in them, peelie or hangtag coupons attached to products (these are meant to use during the purchase of this item at the time you find it!) or any other obvious coupon distribution. They are there for you to use!
Make sure that you grab any coupon that you think you will want to use when you see it. Many printable coupons don’t last for more than a few days (or sometimes hours!), so you want to set yourself up for being able to save as much as possible! Happy saving!
Ready for more? Check out a list of other Couponing Tips here!