I’m not all that good at talking about myself. I’m great at talking deals, meeting new people, and listening to people’s problems, but I’ve never been good at creating a description of myself. I’ve thought and thought, but I’ve decided to do this a little bit differently. Here are some of the things that make me up. I’ll let you draw whatever conclusions you want about the rest. 🙂
- I was born and raised a Chicago girl – first with a 312 area code and then a 773. Never looking to change that.
- I am a product of the Chicago Public School system and have gone on to do many intelligent things.
- I spent many of my high-school days in long skirts, tights, and combat boots.
- When I was in college, I spent every Friday and Saturday night for two years performing with an Improv troupe. Either at our home theater or traveling around Illinois.
- I graduated with a degree in Psychology and spent several amazing years working in the mental health system. Loved every minute of it.
- I had a tie-dye cake at my wedding and was barefoot the entire day.
- I got my MBA and used it to be a stay-at-home mom.
- I am now raising my two fantastic children in Chicago with my wonderful husband.
- I think that couponing is a game that benefits us in ways that we don’t even know. Forget Sudoku for brain exercises. Try couponing!
- I honestly love doing this and thank you all for hanging out with me every day. It wouldn’t be any fun without you.
Find me on Google+, Find me on Facebook, Find me on Twitter, Find me on Pinterest, Subscribe to my free newsletter or email me at couponingfor4(at)gmail(dot)com!