Here are the Top Meijer deals week of 1/1 – 1/7!
- Meijer boneless skinless chicken breast family pack, $1.98/lb.
- Sabra or Wholly Guacamole, $2.50.
Print $1 Sabra coupon. And
Use $1 Wholly Facebook coupon. And
Print $.50 Wholly coupon.
- Alouette creme de brie 5 oz, $3. Use $1 in the 11/23 RP.
- Sabra hummus or Stacy’s pita chips, $2.50.
Print $1 Sabra coupon.
- Stouffer’s family size entrees, $5.99.
Use $1.50 Stouffer’s family, large family, or party size entree (ZIP 77477).
- Chi-Chi’s salsa or tortillas, $1.25.
Here’s a new coupon for $.75/2 Chi-Chi’s salsa or tortilla products (ZIP 02134).
Load mPerks coupons for $1 off produce when you buy tortillas, and $.50 Salsa.
- Skippy PB, $1.89.
Print $.55 Skippy here or
Print this $.55 Skippy coupon and
Get it for $1.34.
- Huggies Catalina — get $10 OYNO wyb $30.
Get diapers for a net cost of around $4.00 a pack!
P&G household Catalina
Spend $25+ on P&G household brands get $5 OYNO. Here’s the best deal I see with in-ad prices:
- Buy five 46-50 oz liquid or 42 oz powder Tide at $4.99 each = $24.95, and buy a 18-24 oz Dawn dish liquid for $2.49. Now you’re at $27.44.
- Use $2 Tide on mPerks and four $2 Tide from the 12/28 PG and $.25 Dawn in the 12/28 PG or on mPerks (or $.50 if selected varieties included). Pay $17.19 with $5 back for a net cost of $12.19 for all, which is like paying $2.44 per Tide and getting a free Dawn.
P&G health & beauty Catalina
Spend $20+ on P&G health & beauty brands get $5 OYNO.
Meijer Madness is reporting shampoo and conditioner at $3.99 and stylers at $4.19, and that the overlapping spend $12, get $4 off instantly deal doesn’t affect the Catalina!
So, assuming this price in Chicagoland and that the Catalina is indeed printing on the pre-instant savings total:
- Buy three Pantene shampoo or conditioner at $3.99 each = $11.97
- Buy two Pantene stylers at $4.19 each = $8.38.
- Now you’re at $20.35. Get $4 off instantly = $16.35.
- Use $5/3 Pantene in the 12/28 PG and two $2 stylers in the 12/28 PG = $7.35.
- Get $5 OYNO for a net cost of $2.35 for all five products, or $.47 each.
This should also count towards any Beauty Rewards you have going on mPerks.
For the rest of this week’s deals visit Mashup Mom!