Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two (Wii) on sale for only $4 with free in-store pickup! This same thing is around $12 on Amazon, so grab yours while you can!
- Players can play as Oswald in drop-in, drop-out 2-player co-op mode. “The Power of Two” will be evident as Oswald participates in Mickey’s adventure every step of the way.
- All in-game characters – most notably Oswald The Lucky Rabbit whose voice will be heard for the first time ever – are fully voiced by the official voice actors of those characters.
- Players will experience Disney’s forgotten characters and attractions in all-new levels and further explore levels from the original Disney Epic Mickey game, but now changed, impacted by world-changing events that have shaken Wasteland apart. New 2D levels based on classic Disney animated films and shorts offer compelling puzzle-based, platforming gameplay.
- Players will enjoy an original game story co-written by award-winning American comic book writer, Marv Wolfman, and Junction Point. The storyline will feature a variety of new and returning characters that will further immerse players in Disney’s rich history while adversaries familiar and new will challenge players.
- Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two is the first video game that can be described as a “musical,” where at various points during the adventure characters will express themselves and advance the plot by bursting into song. All songs feature original Disney-inspired music and lyrics. Players will also hear tunes and instrumentation that change based on their personal choices, which will ultimately allow each individual to “conduct” their own unique soundtrack.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE with Cartoon Violence