Coupon apps used to be the wave of the future, but now they’re a bonus that you can’t afford not to be using! Here are 5 money saving Coupon Apps that you should be using:
- Ibotta – This is an app that you can sign up for online and then add to your phone. Ibotta has TONS of different offers that are valid at lots of different stores (Target, Walmart, Dollar General, CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid, Dollar Tree, Costco, Sam’s Club, Jewel-Osco and Kroger to name a few). You will be asked to complete small tasks (watch a short video, take a poll) to unlock the savings and then you can make your purchases for the products you’ve unlocked. This is an easy way to save hundreds of dollars in a short time. Offers do have expiration dates, so be sure to check your Ibotta coupons and shop before they expire.
- SavingStar – This is an app that usually has totally different coupons from other coupon apps. These coupons often include General Mills and Unilever items among other savings (we’ve seen everything from Lucky Leaf to Purex and much more). Find the yellow “I Want This” button to load your coupon and go shopping! SavingStar is an app that works much like other apps, but you can actually link any loyalty cards that you have (think CVS Extra Bucks card) so that you don’t have to scan a receipt when you shop at that particular store. For any stores without loyalty cards the receipt submission process is easily done through your phone.
- Checkout 51 – This is an app that is valid at any store that gives you a printed receipt. This includes small markets, gas stations and anywhere else that you may shop that issues a printout of purchases! New coupons show up on Wednesday and expire the following Tuesday, although there are availability limits to some coupons. You will want to shop earlier in the “week” if possible to make sure that you are able to redeem your coupon. Receipt submission is easily processed through your phone.
- Mobisave – This is an app with coupons that are also valid at any store – stack them with any other promotion or coupon! The best thing about this app is that there is no minimum required to request your rebate. Just request your money and you’ll receive your cash within 24 hours!
- Berry Cart – This is an app that is designed to help you save on organic, gluten-free, non-GMO and more health conscious food choices. These are items that we don’t see many savings for, so this is a unique opportunity to save!
All of these options offer cash out through either Paypal, gift cards or direct deposit, so you are getting paid back real money! Happy savings!