Do you go out deal shopping on a regular basis? Do you want to see your shops highlighted on Couponing For 4? I’d love to hear about them!! Each week I will pick a few reader’s shops to highlight and post for the rest of you. I want to see what you’ve come up with and it will help give everyone else fantastic ideas! I’d love to see how you saved!
If you are interested in participating, here’s the scoop:
- I am looking for READER shops, not blogger shops. Everyone is welcome to submit their shop, but I will not be linking to anyone in these posts, only mentioning names and quoted information.
- Email your information to CF4shops(at)gmail.com each week between Sunday morning and Tuesday morning for the CURRENT week’s deals.
- These shops should include visits to the national stores covered by Couponing For 4: CVS, Walgreens, Rite Aid, Target and Walmart.
- Please list the items that you bought, the coupons that you used and if/how you separated them by transaction or store (here is a format idea to get you started).
- Please include a photo of your haul!
- Submitting your information to me by email is your release allowing me to publish it on my site.
- Only shops submitted to me through the email above will be considered for posting.
I am interested in shops large and small – I just want to see your having fun! Please no shelf clearing! This will be the first week for Reader Shopping Trips, so start taking those pictures and sending those emails. I can’t wait to see what you did!