I love this recipe! Not only is Snickers Butterscotch Apple Pie an incredibly easy dessert to make, it tastes amazing and – let’s face it – Snickers makes everything better. While you’ll want to refrigerate the pie for a few hours before serving, the actual prep time will only take you about 10 minutes.
5 chopped Snickers Bars
1 box Butterscotch Instant Pudding
3 firm Apples (chopped into bite size pieces)
½ cup Milk
1 tub Cool Whip
1 Graham Cracker Crust
Mix the milk and pudding in a bowl until completely blended together. Stir in an entire container of whipped topping and slowly add in the apples and candy bar pieces.
Pour the entire mix into a graham cracker crust and refrigerate for two hours. Before serving, drizzle caramel topping over the pie and/or each individual piece.
One tip – be sure that you are using firm, crispy apples. With the texture of the other ingredients being somewhat soft, you’ll want that extra crisp from the apples to make this Snickers Butterscotch Apple Pie into what it should be. Enjoy!
Ready for more deliciousness? Read more of my recipes!
Snickers Butterscotch Apple Pie
- 5 chopped Snickers Bars
- 1 box Butterscotch Instant Pudding
- 3 firm Apples (chopped into bite size pieces)
- ½ cup Milk
- 1 tub Cool Whip
- 1 Graham Cracker Crust
- Caramel topping
- In a bowl, combine the milk and pudding. Whisk until completely mixed.
- Mix in the full container of whipped topping until combined.
- Slowly add in the apple and candy bar pieces, mixing thoroughly.
- Pour the entire mix into the graham cracker crust and refrigerate for a minimum of two hours.
- Before serving, drizzle the pie with caramel topping.
- Add more caramel topping to each piece if desired.