Sometimes you need a quick and thrifty dinner that’s just a little bit more upscale, so here’s my gift to you! This Shrimp and Seafood Pasta in Garlic Lemon Sauce recipe is delicious and easy, but gives a fancy twist to the meal. Anyone can make it!
1/2 lb Frozen Shrimp, thawed and tails removed
1/2 package fake Crab (like Crab Classic)
3 Garlic cloves, minced
1 Lemon, juiced
1/2 cup Butter
2 Tbsp Fresh Parsley, finely chopped
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1 lb Linguini pasta
Parmesan cheese to taste
Boil water and cook the linguini pasta according to the package instructions. Complete this step while making the other part of the recipe and keep the pasta warm after cooking if you’re not quite ready to serve yet.
Take the fake crab pieces (we call this K-rab in my house) out of the package and slice them along the grain and into strips. Set them aside. In a saucepan, melt the butter and then add lemon, garlic and Italian seasoning. Stir and let simmer for about 2 minutes. Add your crab strips and mix until thoroughly incorporated and warmed through. Add shrimp to the crab and butter mixture and let it heat through (approximately 3 – 4 minutes). Be careful not to overcook the shrimp.
Place pasta into a serving bowl. Pour the shrimp mixture over the pasta. You may want to use a spoon for this step to make sure that you don’t spill the butter everywhere. Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the top to taste. Add fresh parsley on top to taste. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Ready for more deliciousness? Read more of my recipes!
Shrimp And Seafood Pasta In Garlic Lemon Sauce
- 1/2 lb frozen shrimp, thawed and tails removed
- 1/2 package fake crab (like Crab Classic)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1 lb linguini pasta
- fresh parsley to taste
- grated Parmesan cheese to taste
- Cook linguini pasta according to package instructions. Keep warm after cooking.
- Slice crab along the grain of the pieces and into strips. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, melt butter then add lemon, garlic and Italian seasoning. Stir and let simmer for about 2 minutes.
- Add crab and mix until thoroughly incorporated and warmed through.
- Add shrimp to the crab and butter mixture and let heat through (approximately 3 - 4 minutes). Be careful not to overcook the shrimp.
- Place pasta into a serving bowl.
- Pour the shrimp mixture over the pasta.
- Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over the top to taste.
- Add fresh parsley on top to taste.
- Serve immediately.