I have gotten a bunch of questions recently about where to find particular coupons. I am always happy to help, but if you need something faster than I can get to your question, here are a bunch of ideas for you:
2. Check your inserts! If you aren’t familiar with what’s available in your inserts, my Coupon Database will help you search.
3. Check the company’s website and Facebook page! Companies often have printable coupons for their products on their sites.
4. Email the company! It certainly can’t hurt and many companies just need to know that you want their coupons.
5. Purchase some from a Coupon Clipping Service or Ebay! I have purchased from both Coupon Clippers and Ebay and have been very happy.
5. Sign up for any coupon mailer that you are moderately interested in! I post about various coupons that will come by mail and I recommend you sign up for them all. Many don’t show up for a few weeks and you never know when there’s going to be a deal!
Make sure that you grab any coupon that you think you will want to use when you see it. Many printable coupons don’t last for more than a few days (or sometimes hours!), so you want to set yourself up for being able to save as much as possible!