This weekend there will be three inserts in your paper: Smart Source and Red Plum.
There is a strange mix of regular coupons, General Mills coupons and P&G coupons in this weekend’s inserts that makes me wonder what we’re going to be seeing over the next few weeks. There are enough good coupons and valuable coupons in this set that I would pick up 3 or so inserts this weekend.
Here is a list of the coupons included that look good to me. You can see the entire list here, but these are the coupons that I feel have decent values or may match up with deals to get us cheap or free products.
- Clear Care- $2
- Colgate 360 Optic White Toothbrush – $1
- Colgate Optic White, Total Advanced or Sensitive Pro Relief – $.75
- Finish Powerball Tabs or Gelpacs – $.75
- Irish Spring Deodorant – $1
- Ken’s Salad Dressing – $1
- Pepperidge Farm Chocolate Chunk Crispy Cookies or Soft Baked Cookies – $.75
- Schick Disposable Razor Pack – $3/2
- Tide Detergent- $1
- Crave Cat Treats – $1
- Dial Lotion – $1
- Purex Ultra Packs – $1
- Renuzit Adjustables Air Freshener – B2G1
- Visine, Visine-A or Visine with Hydroblend Moisturizers – $2