It’s free Chick-fil-A all over the place! For starters, if you are in the Chicagoland area (including two IN and WI locations), you will want to stop by one of the following locations on Monday 5/21. All participating locations below will be giving away free Chick-fil-A Sandwiches to guests!
1. Chick-fil-A in Merrillville
2385 Southlake Mall
Merrillville, IN 46410
2. Chick-fil-A in Lombard
717 E. Butterfield Road
Lombard, IL 60148
3. Chick-fil-A in Wheaton
301 E. Loop Road
Wheaton, IL 60189
4. Chick-fil-A at Loyola Water Tower Campus
(4 to 6 p.m. only, vouchers required and are being passed out currently on campus)
30 East Chicago Ave.
Chicago, IL 60611
5. Chick-fil-A in Schaumburg
935 E. Golf Road
Schaumburg, IL 60173
6. Chick-fil-A in Orland Park
15605 S. La Grange Road
Orland Park, IL 60462
7. Chick-fil-A at Fox Valley Center
4435 Fox Valley Center Drive
Aurora, IL 60504
8. Chick-fil-A in Regency Mall
5802 Durand Ave.
Racine, WI 53406
Additionally, Chick-fil-A has recently rolled out some desserts on their menu!
- Chocolate Chunk Cookie: Baked fresh daily and served warm in each restaurant.
- Fudge Brownie: The newly improved Fudge Brownie contains semi-sweet chocolate chunks, is topped with a creamy fudge icing and does not contain nuts.
- Assorted Sundaes: The three new sundae offerings are built on the foundation of Chick-fil-A’s famous vanilla Icedream. Flavors include the Fudge Brownie Sundae, Chocolate Chunk Cookie Sundae and Mini Sundae.
- Banana Pudding Milkshake: Back for a limited time, the Banana Pudding Milkshake is hand-spun with Chick-fil-A’s popular “home-style” Icedream and made with fresh bananas, real Nilla wafers, a splash of vanilla, and topped with light whipped cream and a maraschino cherry. (That sounds SO good!)
To get all of you excited about both promotions, Five lucky winners will get a Chick-fil-A Dessert card which will give you one free dessert each month between May-July!
To enter this giveaway, complete any or all of the options listed below. Giveaway ends 5/23. Good luck!
*Note – if you are reading this by email, RSS or any other platform that doesn’t show you a widget above, click through to the post and you will see it.
**Fine Print – I was not compensated for this post. Chick-fil-A is giving dessert cards to readers. All opinions and statements above are my own.