Here are your Dominick’s highlights for the week!
- Thursday only: 6-roll Viva, $5.00 (Use $1/2 Viva on Facebook, $2 Viva in the Sept. All You, $.50 Viva in the Aug. All You. That’s $3.00 for 6 rolls if you have the AY coupon, or $.50 a roll — not bad for Viva)
- Saturday only: Tona Roma’s ribs, $5.00 (Limit 5)
- Corn, 5/$1
- Land O’ Lakes spreadable butter, $1.49 with in-ad coupon (Limit 2) (Use $.40 in the 8/7 SS)
- Ocean Spray sparkling four packs $2 (Use $1.50 from MDA booklet coupon to get them for only $.50)
- Breyer’s or Ben & Jerry’s $2.49 with in-ad coupon and $3.49 before coupon (Well, if you have the $5/$15 frozen food coupon from magazines or the in-store booklet, do this: Buy five. Hand over the $5/$15 FIRST so that you’re over $15 on frozen food. Then hand over the in-ad coupon LATER. That’ll get you five for $7.45, or $1.49 each)
- Morningstar Farms $2.99 with in-ad coupon (Print $1 Morningstar Farms — I don’t know what the pre-card price is on these, but assuming around $3.99, buy four for ~$15.98 (just make sure you’re over $15 on pre-in-ad-coupon pricing, do NOT load it on JFU). Use the $5/$15 frozen foods coupon FIRST, then hand over four $1 and then the $2.99 in-ad coupon. If I’m doing the math right and four’s enough to bump you over $15 on pre-in-ad-coupon pricing, that should get you four for $2.96. If you have to buy five to get over $15, that is five for $4.95 (assuming you can print five manufacturer coupons)
For the rest of this week’s great deals visit Mashup Mom!