My kids love CiCi’s Pizza. Love love love. And I love it too because it’s so affordable! Plus, they have a ton of veggie pizza options – which is awesome for me because I’m not a big meat eater (although I’m not a vegetarian. I am from Chicago. We love our hot dogs!). Here are some of the options you can get:
- Zesty Veggie-Freshly sliced mushrooms, red onions, green peppers, diced tomatoes and black olives with our zesty Parmesan ranch sauce topped with shredded Italian pizza cheese and Parmesan oregano seasoning on our traditional crust.
- Veggie- Freshly sliced mushrooms, red onions, green peppers, and black olives with classic tomato sauce on our traditional crust.
- Spinach alfredo- Fresh spinach and creamy Alfredo sauce topped with shredded Italian pizza cheese on our traditional crust.
- Italiano Veggie- Freshly sliced mushrooms, green peppers, red onions, and black olives with our signature Italiano sauce topped with shredded Italian pizza cheese and Parmesan oregano seasoning on our thin and crispy crust.?
- Make your own! Don’t see a vegetable combination you like? CiCi’s Pizza welcomes special requests, so if you don’t see your favorite on the buffet, we’ll make it for you and bring it out, piping hot, to your table.
One of my favorites is the Spinach Alfredo – for obvious reasons! I love spinach, alfredo is yummy and it’s baked with cheese. Uh, yum!! They also have the Mac ‘N Cheese pizza (which is a trip!) if you’re looking for something else without meat.
To get everyone excited about the veggie options at CiCi’s Pizza, I am giving one lucky winner a $25 CiCi’s Pizza Gift Card!
To enter this giveaway, complete any or all of the options listed below. Giveaway ends 9/13. Good luck!
*Note – if you are reading this by email, RSS or any other platform that doesn’t show you a widget above, click through to the post and you will see it.
Fine Print: I was given two free meal passes for review purposes and CiCi’s Pizza is giving a gift card to a reader. All opinions and statements above are my own.