There are going to be some standouts this weekend! The POM coupon will get us $.50 bottles at Jewel and MANY other stores, the Starbucks coupon will get us a great deal on coffee and the Nivea coupon will get us cheap lip balm (my favorite!). I don’t think anything will make for free items, but there are some good ones here! I’d say 3 papers should serve you well.
Here is a list of the coupons included that look good to me. You can see the Sunday coupon preview, but these are the coupons that I feel have decent values or may match up with deals to get us cheap or free products.
- Axe Holiday Pack – $3.75
- Axe Shower Gel or Detailer – $2
- Barilla Microwaveable Meal – $1
- Blistex Lip Care – $1/2
- Jergens Crema Collection – $1.50
- Mrs. Smith or Edward’s Pie – $1
- POM Wonderful Juice (8oz-48 oz) – $.50
- Purina Dog Snacks – $3/2
- Starbucks Coffee Bag – $3/2
- Aleve (40ct+) – $5/2
- All Liquid, Powder or Mighty Pacs – $1
- Goya Coconut Product – $1/2
- Mars Holiday Candy (7.94-19.5oz) – $1/2
- Nivea Lip Care – $3/2
- Post Pebbles Cereal – $.55
Looking for more coupons?? Be sure to check the Coupons section of my site!